- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The population count of Rancho Santa Margarita, CA was 48,792 in 2018.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
- API healthstat.dph.sbcounty.gov | Last Updated 2019-03-13T19:07:43.000Z
Percent of People who Cannot Afford to Feed Themselves Sufficiently. U.S. Census Bureau, Current Population Survey, December Supplement (AKA USDA Food Security Supplement). Dissected by Year, Geographic Area, Age Category, and Race/Ethnicity.
- API data.sonomacounty.ca.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-12T18:26:35.000Z
The County of Sonoma conducts an annual homeless count for the entire county. The survey data is derived from a sample of about 600 homeless persons countywide per year. The resulting information is statistically reliable only for the county as a whole, not for individual locations. The exception is the City of Santa Rosa, where the sample taken within the city is large enough to be predictive of the overall homeless population in that city.