- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The population rate of change of Redondo Beach, CA was -0.05% in 2016.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Redondo Beach, CA
- API chhs.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-17T22:39:18.000Z
This table contains data on the percent of residents within ½ mile of a park, beach, open space, or coastline, for California, its regions, counties, cities/towns, and census tracts. Data is from the California Protected Areas Database (CPAD version 1.8, 2012) and the U.S. Census Bureau. The table is part of a series of indicators in the Healthy Communities Data and Indicators Project of the Office of Health Equity (http://www.cdph.ca.gov/programs/Pages/HealthyCommunityIndicators.aspx). As communities become increasingly more urban, parks and the protection of green and open spaces within cities increase in importance. Parks and natural areas buffer pollutants and contribute to the quality of life by providing communities with social and psychological benefits such as leisure, play, sports, and contact with nature. Parks are critical to human health by providing spaces for health and wellness activities. More information about the data table and a data dictionary can be found in the About/Attachments section.
- API results.livewellsd.org | Last Updated 2017-10-19T22:00:07.000Z