- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
The college graduation rate of San Francisco, CA was 54.80% in 2016.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving San Francisco, CA
- API data.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2016-07-28T21:23:07.000Z
Graduation and dropout rates for high schools in San Mateo County.
- API data.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2016-05-11T22:50:51.000Z
School-level enrollment by racial/ethnic designation, gender, and grade for 2007 - 2013. This dataset includes ethnicity, race, and gender data for schools in San Mateo County. Grades range from kindergarten through high school and include adult education students
- API data.sfgov.org | Last Updated 2016-07-11T22:40:09.000Z
Consolidated Infant, Pre-K, and K-14 education points for facilities both public and private. Point features are intended to be located within a building footprint relevant to each site, so that they can be used to select an appropriate building footprint or parcel as seed for any required buffering. Buffering may be applied when limiting possible sites for certain businesses or specific individuals, whenever these must remain a minimum distance from school locations. Sources include: cde.ca.gov State of California Department of Education City and County Department of Technology, San Francisco Enterprise Geographic Information System Program Data current as of December 8, 2015
- API data.communityvitalsigns.org | Last Updated 2016-03-01T19:43:41.000Z
This dataset contains high school graduation rates from 2010-2014 for San Bernardino County and California (from California Department of Education, California Longitudinal Pupil Achievement Data System, Cohort Outcome Data by Gender Report), and percentage of the adult population age 25 years and older with a bachelor's degree or higher, median household income in the past 12 months (adjusted annually for inflation), and unemployment rate for the population age 16 years and older, for San Bernardino County and California from 2005-2014 (U.S. Census Bureau, American Community Survey 1-Year Estimates, Tables B19013, S1501 and S2301).
- API data.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2016-08-08T17:45:35.000Z
Percentage of students eligible for the free and reduced price lunch program in San Mateo County Schools during the 2013-2014 school year. This data includes the percentage of eligible students, enrollment per school, and supervisor district.
- API data.communityvitalsigns.org | Last Updated 2016-08-15T19:46:51.000Z
This dataset contains high school cohort graduation rates for school districts in San Bernardino County. Districts with number of cohort students and/or graduates less than 10 in any year 2010 or later are excluded from this dataset.
- API data.communityvitalsigns.org | Last Updated 2017-03-01T19:54:30.000Z
This dataset contains a number of outcome variables for high school cohorts for school years ending in 2010-2015 in San Bernardino County, by race/ethnicity and gender.
- API data.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2015-07-17T19:56:18.000Z
Collected from San Mateo County fifth graders, body composition standards take into account the natural development of boys (gain muscle) and girls (gain fat). The standards for percent body fat have been equated with Body Mass Index (BMI) values. The HFZ standards for boys and girls help identify students at risk for metabolic syndrome. Metabolic syndrome is an indicator of current and future health risk and includes the following factors: high fasting glucose, large waist circumference, high triglycerides, low high density lipoprotein cholesterol, high blood pressure. For each school year, some schools in the County do not report test results resulting in a variety of schools reporting per year.
- API data.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2015-10-19T22:01:56.000Z
Data about free and reduced meal program participation in San Mateo County Schools during the 2013-2014 and 2014-2015 school years
- API data.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2016-02-29T17:09:21.000Z
STAR Third Grade Reading Scores as a Percentage or Students classified by the State of California Department of Education as being "At or Above Proficient" reading level for 2013 school year.