- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
The college graduation rate of South Pasadena, CA was 63.00% in 2013.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving South Pasadena, CA
- API data.transportation.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-27T19:09:44.000Z
The data in this data environment was collected from the Pasadena, California testbed, namely I-210, SR 134, and nearby arterials. The source of these data is from the Caltrans – Performance Measurement System (PeMS). Speed data from this dataset were used to derive the freeway travel time. There are three separate text files with one for each operational condition.
- API data.cityofberkeley.info | Last Updated 2015-01-22T19:23:19.000Z
Total number of car share vehicles and pods in Berkeley
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-31T18:32:26.000Z
Number Of People Aged 25 Older With High School Diploma Or Equivalent All States
- API data.calgary.ca | Last Updated 2017-12-14T15:06:36.000Z
This file contains address information for land parcels within The City of Calgary.
- API data.texas.gov | Last Updated 2017-12-10T00:03:49.000Z
An economic indicator is a statistic about an economic activity, and they allow analysis of economic performance and predictions of current and future economic performance. The TX Comptroller’s Key Economic Indicators includes such measures for TX & the US employment and unemployment, consumer confidence, price inflation, housing data, etc.