- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
The college graduation rate of Temple City, CA was 38.30% in 2017.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Temple City, CA
- API datahub.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2019-06-06T20:26:07.000Z
Graduation and dropout rates for high schools in San Mateo County.
- API datahub.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2019-06-06T20:26:32.000Z
School-level enrollment by racial/ethnic designation, gender, and grade for 2007 - 2013. This dataset includes ethnicity, race, and gender data for schools in San Mateo County. Grades range from kindergarten through high school and include adult education students
- API data.sfgov.org | Last Updated 2019-04-19T23:57:17.000Z
Consolidated Infant, Pre-K, and K-14 education points for facilities both public and private. Point features are intended to be located within a building footprint relevant to each site, so that they can be used to select an appropriate building footprint or parcel as seed for any required buffering. Buffering may be applied when limiting possible sites for certain businesses or specific individuals, whenever these must remain a minimum distance from school locations. Sources include: cde.ca.gov State of California Department of Education City and County Department of Technology, San Francisco Enterprise Geographic Information System Program Data current as of December 8, 2015
- API datahub.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2016-08-08T17:45:35.000Z
Percentage of students eligible for the free and reduced price lunch program in San Mateo County Schools during the 2013-2014 school year. This data includes the percentage of eligible students, enrollment per school, and supervisor district.
- API data.debtwatch.treasurer.ca.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-22T16:36:54.000Z
The principal amounts, sale dates, interest rates, terms, purposes, ratings, costs of issuance, financing team participants, issuance documents, and annual reporting (if applicable), among 67 other data points required under California Government Code section 8855, of the various types of debt issued by cities, city redevelopment entities and successors.
- API datahub.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2015-10-19T22:01:56.000Z
Data about free and reduced meal program participation in San Mateo County Schools during the 2013-2014 and 2014-2015 school years
- API corstat.coronaca.gov | Last Updated 2018-07-19T07:33:03.000Z
Schools located in or near Corona, CA.
- API datahub.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2015-07-10T15:38:34.000Z
STAR Third Grade Reading Scores as a Percentage of Economically Disadvantaged Students classified by the State of California Department of Education as being "At or Above Proficient" reading level for 2013 school year. Hillsborough Unified School District reported a third grade enrollment of 183 students, with 1 student tested. Test results cannot be reported due to identity protection requirements. Las Lomitas Elementary School District reported a third grade enrollment of 170 with 3 students tested. Test results cannot be reported due to identity protection requirements. Menlo Park City Elementary District reported a third grade enrollment of 352 with 6 students tested. Test results cannot be reported due to identity protection requirements. Portola Valley Elementary School District reported a third grade enrollment of 80 with 3 students tested. Test results cannot be reported due to identity protection requirements. Woodside School District reported a third grade enrollment of 51 with 2 students tested. Test results cannot be reported due to identity protection requirements.
- API data.cityofberkeley.info | Last Updated 2015-01-22T19:23:19.000Z
Total number of car share vehicles and pods in Berkeley
- API corstat.coronaca.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-07T01:17:06.000Z
Total number of education/health jobs that reside in Corona, CA. Data provided by a report from the City of Corona Economic Development team. <br> <b>Update Frequency:</b> Yearly<br> <b>Data Disclaimer:</b> The City Of Corona (“Corona”) provides data available on this website as a service to the public. The data provided by Corona is based on historical data, information directly provided by Corona, information directly provided by Corona contractors and in some cases, information acquired during physical inspections. Corona does not guarantee the accuracy of this data and assumes no liability for any errors. The data shall be used for the sole purpose of providing the public with information regarding this program and not for any commercial, legal or other use. Corona assumes no liability for any decisions made or action taken or not taken by anyone using data provided from this website. Corona reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate at any time the display of this data.