- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
The college graduation rate of West Whittier-Los Nietos, CA was 10.20% in 2013.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving West Whittier-Los Nietos, CA
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-31T18:32:26.000Z
Number Of People Aged 25 Older With High School Diploma Or Equivalent All States
- API greengov.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2016-04-01T14:39:12.000Z
This data set lists active and historical notice of intent records that are stored in the Storm Water Multiple Application and Report Tracking System (SMARTS) . Notice of intent to comply with National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System permit is submitted by a discharger to apply for stormwater permit coverage.
- API greengov.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2016-04-01T14:44:14.000Z
State Water Resources Control Board Stormwater Inspections from 1991 to 2016. SMARTS data obtained on 3/24/2016.
- API greengov.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2016-04-01T14:45:47.000Z
This data set lists active and historical enforcement actions records that are stored in the Storm Water Multiple Application & Report Tracking System (SMARTS). Enforcement actions are generally issued in response to one or more instances of non-compliance (violations) of a base regulatory measure. Enforcement actions can be monetary or non-monetary.
- API data.texas.gov | Last Updated 2017-12-10T00:03:49.000Z
An economic indicator is a statistic about an economic activity, and they allow analysis of economic performance and predictions of current and future economic performance. The TX Comptroller’s Key Economic Indicators includes such measures for TX & the US employment and unemployment, consumer confidence, price inflation, housing data, etc.
- API data.calgary.ca | Last Updated 2017-12-14T15:06:36.000Z
This file contains address information for land parcels within The City of Calgary.
- API greengov.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2016-04-01T14:36:18.000Z
This file provides information regarding site visits of facilities that discharge wastewater. The data are from the California Integrated Water Quality System (CIWQS).
- API data.transportation.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-27T19:09:44.000Z
The data in this data environment was collected from the Pasadena, California testbed, namely I-210, SR 134, and nearby arterials. The source of these data is from the Caltrans – Performance Measurement System (PeMS). Speed data from this dataset were used to derive the freeway travel time. There are three separate text files with one for each operational condition.