- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The water area of Colorado Springs, CO was 0 in 2018.
Land area is a measurement providing the size, in square miles, of the land portions of geographic entities for which the Census Bureau tabulates and disseminates data. Area is calculated from the specific boundary recorded for each entity in the Census Bureau's geographic database. Land area is based on current information in the TIGER® data base, calculated for use with Census 2010.
Water Area figures include inland, coastal, Great Lakes, and territorial sea water. Inland water consists of any lake, reservoir, pond, or similar body of water that is recorded in the Census Bureau's geographic database. It also includes any river, creek, canal, stream, or similar feature that is recorded in that database as a two- dimensional feature (rather than as a single line). The portions of the oceans and related large embayments (such as Chesapeake Bay and Puget Sound), the Gulf of Mexico, and the Caribbean Sea that belong to the United States and its territories are classified as coastal and territorial waters; the Great Lakes are treated as a separate water entity. Rivers and bays that empty into these bodies of water are treated as inland water from the point beyond which they are narrower than 1 nautical mile across. Identification of land and inland, coastal, territorial, and Great Lakes waters is for data presentation purposes only and does not necessarily reflect their legal definitions.
Geographic and Area Datasets Involving Colorado Springs, CO
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2020-12-03T12:18:36.000Z
Colorado Business Entities (corporations, LLCs, etc.) registered with the Colorado Department of State (CDOS) since 1864.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2020-12-02T12:02:47.000Z
Average rents and vacancies distributed by age of building structure for regions across Colorado dating back to 2006 as defined by the Colorado Department of Local Affairs Housing Division (DOLA).
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2020-12-02T20:42:12.000Z
Paid Solicitors and Professional Fundraising Consultants Disclosed on Charity Registration Forms. Data collected by the Colorado Department of State's Charities Program.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2020-12-02T12:03:13.000Z
Septic system data including type, status, location, etc for dwellings within Boulder County, CO provided by Boulder County.
Persons Associated with Charitable Organizations, Paid Solicitors, and Professional Fundraising Consultants in Coloradodata.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2020-12-02T20:42:14.000Z
Non-profit organization (NPO) data of registrants’ officers, directors, trustees, professional fundraising consultants from the Colorado Department of State Division of Charity (SOS).
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2020-12-02T12:01:39.000Z
Consumer Price Index for the state from US Bureau of Labor and Statistics from 1913 to 2014 provided by the Colorado Department of Labor and Employment (CDLE).
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2020-12-02T12:02:22.000Z
Facility names and their city, provided by the Colorado Department of Agriculture (CDA).
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2020-12-02T12:01:40.000Z
Estimated employment counts by month and industry with hours worked by industry from Colorado Department of Labor and Employment (CDLE), since 1990.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2020-12-02T20:42:18.000Z
Charitable organizations data consisting of mailing address, phone, fax, website of organization's offices in Colorado. Data collected by the Colorado Department of State's Charities Program.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2019-02-11T22:22:29.000Z
In September 2014, New York City released the 2013 energy and water use data for all properties required to annually benchmark under Local Law 84.