The population density of Aurora, CO was 2,350 in 2018. The population density of Denver, CO was 4,532 in 2018.
Geographic and Population Datasets Involving Denver, CO or Aurora, CO
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2020-10-19T11:16:27.000Z
Colorado Business Entities (corporations, LLCs, etc.) registered with the Colorado Department of State (CDOS) since 1864.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2020-10-19T11:00:40.000Z
Consumer Price Index for the state from US Bureau of Labor and Statistics from 1913 to 2014 provided by the Colorado Department of Labor and Employment (CDLE).
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2020-10-19T11:00:28.000Z
Paid Solicitors and Professional Fundraising Consultants Disclosed on Charity Registration Forms. Data collected by the Colorado Department of State's Charities Program.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2020-10-19T11:00:41.000Z
Estimated employment counts by month and industry with hours worked by industry from Colorado Department of Labor and Employment (CDLE), since 1990.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2020-10-19T11:01:21.000Z
Weather data on temperature, humidity, wind, and irradiance in South Park, CO from March 28, 1997 to February 17, 2015 from the National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL).
Persons Associated with Charitable Organizations, Paid Solicitors, and Professional Fundraising Consultants in Coloradodata.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2020-10-19T11:00:30.000Z
Non-profit organization (NPO) data of registrants’ officers, directors, trustees, professional fundraising consultants from the Colorado Department of State Division of Charity (SOS).
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2020-10-19T11:00:30.000Z
Charitable organizations data consisting of mailing address, phone, fax, website of organization's offices in Colorado. Data collected by the Colorado Department of State's Charities Program.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2020-10-19T11:02:48.000Z
Map of Business improvement districts in Denver, CO.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2020-10-19T11:01:14.000Z
Data collected to measure success of implementing Smart Grid, and other quick facts about Colorado’s national ranking for energy use, production and efficiencies. Compiled in 2014 from the National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL).
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2020-10-19T11:01:25.000Z
Electrified parking spaces (EPS) for Colorado is updated annually by The U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT). Navigate to source for most current information.