- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
The college graduation rate of Pueblo West, CO was 27.10% in 2013.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Pueblo West, CO
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2017-12-12T07:42:03.000Z
A Water Right is a property right that is either conditional or absolute and conveys the right to use a particular amount of water, with a specified priority date as confirmed by the water court. The Transaction List contains the the court decreed actions that affect amount and use(s) that can be used by each water right.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-31T18:32:26.000Z
Number Of People Aged 25 Older With High School Diploma Or Equivalent All States
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2017-12-12T07:14:29.000Z
A Final Permit is a document issued by the Colorado Ground Water Commission that establishes, or adjudicates, an absolute designated ground water right within a Designated Basin.
- API data.sustainablesm.org | Last Updated 2015-06-15T18:57:06.000Z
The City conducts transportation conducts, which counts the numbers of vehicles, pedestrians, and bicycles moving through an intersection. Counts are typically conducted every 2 years during the weekday and weekend peak hours. The peak hours represents the time period where traffic counts are the highest due to worker commute. Weekday counts are conducted at all City signalized intersections during the AM Peak Hours (7:00 A -9:00 AM) and PM peak hours (5:30 PM – 7:30 PM) either on a Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday in the Fall (when school is in session). Weekend counts are conducted during the midday peak hour (1:00-5:00 PM) either on Saturday or Sunday in the Summer at signalized intersections in the Downtown and Main Street areas, as these areas tend to experience greater traffic as a result of the tourist/visitor population on the weekends
- API data.calgary.ca | Last Updated 2017-12-07T15:17:08.000Z
This file contains address information for land parcels within The City of Calgary.