- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The population rate of change of Westminster, CO was 0.76% in 2018.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Westminster, CO
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2020-02-08T00:56:30.000Z
Contains resident demographic data at a summary level as of January 1, 2019. The Resident Data Book is compiled to serve as an information source for queries involving resident demographic as well as a source of data for internal analysis. Statistics are compiled via HUD mandated annual income reviews involving NYCHA Staff and residents. Data is then aggregated and compiled by development. Each record pertains to a single public housing development.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2022-11-29T12:04:39.000Z
Income (per capita or total) for each county by year with rank and population. From Colorado Department of Labor and Employment (CDLE), since 1969.
- API data.americorps.gov | Last Updated 2021-02-06T01:05:53.000Z
This dataset represents the percent distribution of AmeriCorps member terms which started their service in calendar year 2019 by race and ethnicity. This report excludes AmeriCorps Seniors volunteers. Included are percentage distributions from the United States Census Bureau's 2010-2019 State Population Characteristics dataset.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2022-11-29T12:04:44.000Z
Demographics for all certificate, degree, or formal award approved by Colorado Department of Higher Education (CDHE) for students since 2001. Demographics include data on age, ethnicity, program name, and residency.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2022-11-29T12:04:43.000Z
Demographics for all enrollees in post-secondary institutions, including gender, race, etc. From the Colorado Department of Higher Education (CDHE), since 2001.
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2012-10-21T14:06:17.000Z
2010 Census Data on population, pop density, age and ethnicity per zip code
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2015-01-07T16:29:36.000Z
Racial and Ethnic Health Disparities in Colorado - 2009
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2022-11-29T12:03:11.000Z
Population estimates by race, single age, and gender by counties in Colorado from 2010 to 2016 from the Demography Department of the Colorado Department of Local Affairs (DOLA).
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2022-11-29T12:03:10.000Z
Number of building permits by type for counties and municipalities in Colorado from 2010 to 2016 from the Colorado Department of Local Affairs (DOLA).
- API data.virginia.gov | Last Updated 2022-11-09T20:24:29.000Z
"ATSDR’s Geospatial Research, Analysis & Services Program (GRASP) created Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Social Vulnerability Index (CDC SVI or simply SVI, hereafter) to help public health officials and emergency response planners identify and map the communities that will most likely need support before, during, and after a hazardous event. SVI indicates the relative vulnerability of every U.S. Census tract. Census tracts are subdivisions of counties for which the Census collects statistical data. SVI ranks the tracts on 15 social factors, including unemployment, minority status, and disability, and further groups them into four related themes. Thus, each tract receives a ranking for each Census variable and for each of the four themes, as well as an overall ranking." For more see https://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/placeandhealth/svi/documentation/SVI_documentation_2018.html