- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
The college graduation rate of Hartford, CT was 15.20% in 2013.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Hartford, CT
- API data.nlc.org | Last Updated 2015-04-30T19:27:48.000Z
From the city of Hartford, CT open data portal: https://data.hartford.gov/.
- API data.hartford.gov | Last Updated 2016-09-30T19:19:37.000Z
This data set will give the user access to our enterprise GIS Data layers through our ArcGIS Online Open Data website. Data is always current to our GIS data.
- API data.hartford.gov | Last Updated 2015-06-13T19:13:26.000Z
Birth information for 2002-2012 by Neighborhood/High School District provided by the Health & Human Services Department. Updated as available.
- API data.hartford.gov | Last Updated 2017-04-01T10:33:53.000Z
This data set represents the number of public education sessions per month performed by the Fire Marshals office. It is being used for our GovStat website to measure performance. Updated the first day of every month.
- API data.ct.gov | Last Updated 2015-10-14T20:03:40.000Z
Arrests are the number of persons arrested, cited or summoned for all criminal acts in Part I and Part II Crimes for the given jursidiction. The "Description" column refers to the nature of the crime and demographics of the arrestee.
- API data.ct.gov | Last Updated 2018-06-29T18:09:38.000Z
Arrests are the number of persons arrested, cited or summoned for all criminal acts in Part I and Part II Crimes for the given jurisdiction. "Arrestee" refers to the nature of the crime and age or other relevant demographic information of the individual arrested.