- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Crime incident count?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
The number of employees of Wilmington, DE was 1,186 for health support in 2016.
Jobs and Occupations Datasets Involving Wilmington, DE
- API data.delaware.gov | Last Updated 2018-12-14T14:15:28.000Z
This data set is of certified businesses owned and controlled 51% or more by minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities. The data set is updated daily and is searchable and exportable at this link: http://directory.osd.gss.omb.delaware.gov/index.shtml. The Office of Supplier Diversity's mission is to assist the entire supplier diversity community of minority, women, veteran, service disabled veteran, and individuals with disabilities owned businesses as well as small businesses of a unique size in competing for the provision of commodities, services, and construction to State departments, agencies, authorities, school districts, higher education institutions and all businesses. The Office of Supplier Diversity sits within Government Support Services, a Division of the Office of Management and Budget.