- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The population rate of change of Washington, DC was 1.78% in 2016.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Washington, DC
- API data.policefoundation.org | Last Updated 2016-08-27T07:16:07.000Z
These incidents are based on initial police reports taken by officers when responding to incidents around the city. The information enters our Records Management System (RMS) and is then transmitted out to data.seattle.gov. This information is published within 6 to 12 hours after the report is filed into the system.
- API data.policefoundation.org | Last Updated 2016-11-27T06:50:21.000Z
This dataset is all the Police responses to 9-1-1 calls within the city. Police response data shows all officers dispatched. To protect the security of a scene, the safety of officers and the public, and sensitive ongoing investigation, these events are added to the data.seattle.gov only after the incident is considered safe to close out. Data is refreshed on a 4 hour interval.
- API data.dcpcsb.org | Last Updated 2015-09-02T19:26:30.000Z
2014 Public and Public Charter School Information, including enrollment and demographics
- API churned-data.awcnet.org | Last Updated 2015-07-06T22:18:10.000Z
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-01-30T15:34:58.000Z
"Ratio of Homeless Population to General Population in major US Cities in 2010. *This represents a list of large U.S. cities for which DHS was able to confirm a recent estimate of the unsheltered population. A 2010 result is only available for Seattle, WA. Other cities either did not conduct a count in 2010, or their 2010 results are not yet available. 2009 unsheltered census figures were used for Los Angeles, San Francisco, Miami, and Washington, DC, and Boston; the 2007 estimate is used for Chicago. General population figures are the latest estimates from the U.S. Census Bureau."
- API churned-data.awcnet.org | Last Updated 2015-07-06T22:18:09.000Z
- API churned-data.awcnet.org | Last Updated 2015-07-06T22:17:49.000Z
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-01-12T20:06:06.000Z
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-05-16T23:56:57.000Z
(Source: CMS Medicare Geographic Variation Public Use File, December 2015)
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-25T22:00:26.000Z
This dataset shows the population, civilian labor force, unemployed, and unemployment rate for people aged 16 years and older by race and ethnicity in New York State and its Labor Market Regions.