- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The population count of Washington, DC was 633,736 in 2014.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Washington, DC
- API data.policefoundation.org | Last Updated 2016-08-27T07:16:07.000Z
These incidents are based on initial police reports taken by officers when responding to incidents around the city. The information enters our Records Management System (RMS) and is then transmitted out to data.seattle.gov. This information is published within 6 to 12 hours after the report is filed into the system.
- API data.dcpcsb.org | Last Updated 2015-09-02T19:26:30.000Z
2014 Public and Public Charter School Information, including enrollment and demographics
- API data.policefoundation.org | Last Updated 2016-11-27T06:50:21.000Z
This dataset is all the Police responses to 9-1-1 calls within the city. Police response data shows all officers dispatched. To protect the security of a scene, the safety of officers and the public, and sensitive ongoing investigation, these events are added to the data.seattle.gov only after the incident is considered safe to close out. Data is refreshed on a 4 hour interval.
- API churned-data.awcnet.org | Last Updated 2015-07-06T22:18:10.000Z
- API data.dcpcsb.org | Last Updated 2015-02-22T02:37:30.000Z
2014 EC Schools - PMF Demographic Data
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2014-09-05T17:41:11.000Z
"Ratio of Homeless Population to General Population in major US Cities in 2010. *This represents a list of large U.S. cities for which DHS was able to confirm a recent estimate of the unsheltered population. A 2010 result is only available for Seattle, WA. Other cities either did not conduct a count in 2010, or their 2010 results are not yet available. 2009 unsheltered census figures were used for Los Angeles, San Francisco, Miami, and Washington, DC, and Boston; the 2007 estimate is used for Chicago. General population figures are the latest estimates from the U.S. Census Bureau."
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-09T16:23:33.000Z
Population and housing information extracted from decennial census Public Law 94-171 redistricting summary files for Washington state for years 2000 and 2010.
- API data.dcpcsb.org | Last Updated 2015-02-22T02:44:08.000Z
2014 ES, MS, HS Schools - 2013 & 14 PMF Score and Demographics
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-01-12T20:06:06.000Z
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2013-10-31T22:06:45.000Z
This dataset is a survey of outdoor recreation demand which includes responses from 3,114 residents of Washington state who were interviewed by phone between August 27 and October 26, 2012. The telephone survey was conducted using random digit dialing. To meet the regional planning requirements of the project, the sample was stratified by the 10 planning regions in Washington (see the 2013 SCORP Plan, Appendix A for survey methodology and map). The consultant obtained a minimum of 300 completed interviews in each region. Within each region, the results were weighted by demographic characteristics so that the sample was representative of residents of that region. For statewide results, each region was weighted to be in proper proportion to the state population as a whole. Study findings are representative at the statewide level as well as by planning region. Any manipulation or analysis of the data should take this sampling approach and weighting into account.