- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
The college graduation rate of Washington, DC was 56.60% in 2017.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Washington, DC
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T22:10:56.000Z
Administrator And Teacher Salary And Benefits Charter Schools 2011
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T22:10:48.000Z
Administrator And Teacher Salary And Benefits Charter Schools 2009
- API data.austintexas.gov | Last Updated 2019-01-16T21:23:33.000Z
Austin Energy launched its Solar for Schools Program in 2006 to promote the use of solar energy and to educate students on the benefits of solar power. The program was funded by the utility, the State Energy Conservation Office, and the U.S. Department of Energy. The Solar for Schools program ended in FY2012. Go to austinenergy.com/go/solar to learn more about solar solutions from Austin Energy.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T22:18:13.000Z
Administrator And Teacher Salary And Benefits Charter School 2010
- API data.pa.gov | Last Updated 2018-11-05T16:26:18.000Z
County level educational attainment data on the adult working aged population (25-64) by age range and gender. Data is sourced from the US Census Bureau’s American Community Survey (ACS) 5-year estimates allowing for increased statistical reliability of the data for less populated areas and small population subgroups. More information here - https://www.census.gov/data/developers/data-sets/acs-5year.html
- API data.pa.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-25T12:37:05.000Z
This dataset contains summary information by county on Incidents involving Drug and Alcohol reported use in Schools. School categories are Public School, Charter, Intermediate, Vo-Tech, Non-Public and other. The data count fields are suppressed when less than 11. The data and more information is also published and searchable online on the https://www.education.pa.gov/Schools/safeschools/Pages/default.aspx website under School Safety. Here are the infraction codes and definitions that are utilized within this report as found within appendix Z of the PIMS manual: http://www.education.pa.gov/Documents/Teachers-Administrators/PIMS/PIMS%20Manuals/2017-2018%20PIMS%20Manual%20Vol%202.pdf
Learning Improvement Information Center: Regional Indicators for Household surveys, Coverage, Efficiency, Youth Inactivity and Education Levels.mydata.iadb.org | Last Updated 2019-06-14T20:39:53.000Z
This dataset consists of statistics measuring the educational attainment and average years of schooling of the adult population, how many children are actively participating in the school system, the efficiency of the school system, and youth inactivity. Main indicators: mean years of schooling, educational attainment, attendance rates, out of school children, overage rates, years in school vs schooling years, and youth inactivity.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-10T18:02:19.000Z
This data includes the number of Loan Forgiveness recipients by program type and the region, as designated by the Department of Labor, in which they are employed beginning award year 2011 (for HESC-administered Loan Forgiveness programs only). Data has been collated by recipient region of employment. For this purpose, the current New York State Department of Labor definitions of New York State Regions, as listed on their public web site, were used.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2019-01-28T23:48:13.000Z
The College Bound Scholarship was created to provide state financial aid to low-income students who may not consider college a possibility due to the cost. The scholarship covers tuition (at comparable public college rates), some fees, and a small book allowance. This dataset contains the counts of 7th or 8th grade students whose family meets the income requirements (CBS_Eligible), those who submit and complete an application by June 30 of the student’s 8th grade year(CBS_Applications), and the Sign-Up Rate (CBS_Rate) calculated as a percentage.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T22:09:46.000Z
Administrator And Teacher Salary And Benefits Charter Schools 2012