- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Male Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Earnings Less Than High School?
- What is the Median Earnings High School?
- What is the Median Earnings Some College or Associates?
- What is the Median Earnings Bachelor Degree?
- What is the Median Earnings Graduate or Professional Degree?
- What is the Percent Earning less than $10,000?
The median earnings of North Fort Myers, FL was $22,543 in 2013.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving North Fort Myers, FL
- API data.nola.gov | Last Updated 2015-10-13T21:53:14.000Z
This dataset is created by the City's Office of Performance and Accountability using data on household income from the U.S. Census Bureau's Public Use Microdata Samples. It includes data for the following cities: Tampa, Florida; Memphis, Tennessee; Louisville, Kentucky; Nashville, Tennessee; Raleigh, North Carolina; Atlanta, Georgia; Baton Rouge, Louisiana; New Orleans, Louisiana. This data is compiled annually beginning in 2005.
- API data.nola.gov | Last Updated 2016-02-16T21:27:01.000Z
This data on median household income by race and ethnicity comes from the U.S. Census Bureau's American Community Survey (ACS) one-year estimates, which are published on an annual basis. It includes data for the following cities: Tampa, Florida; Memphis, Tennessee; Louisville, Kentucky; Nashville, Tennessee; Raleigh, North Carolina; Atlanta, Georgia; Baton Rouge, Louisiana; New Orleans, Louisiana. This data covers the time period of 2007 to present.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-31T18:29:13.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
RSBS SMO: Part 1 of 2, New York State Residential Statewide Baseline Study: Single and Multifamily Occupant Telephone or Web Surveydata.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-07-13T14:40:37.000Z
This is part 1 (contains: Behavior and Demographics; Building Shell; Kitchen Appliances; and Heating and Cooling) of 2; part 2 (https://data.ny.gov/d/87mp-9bnv) contains: Clothes Washing and Drying; Water Heating; Home Lighting; Pool and Spa; Small Household Appliances; and Miscellaneous Equipment. The New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA), in collaboration with the New York State Department of Public Service (DPS), conducted a statewide residential baseline study (study) from 2011 to 2014 of the single-family and multifamily residential housing segments, including new construction, and a broad range of energy uses and efficiency measures. This dataset includes 2,982 single-family and 379 multifamily occupant survey completes for a total of 3,361 responses. The survey involved 2,285 Web, 1,041 telephone, and 35 mini-inspection surveys. The survey collected information on the following building characteristics: building shell, kitchen appliances, heating and cooling equipment, water heating equipment, clothes washing and drying equipment, lighting, pool and spa equipment, small household appliances, miscellaneous energy consuming equipment, as well as behaviors and characteristics of respondents.