- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
The college graduation rate of Palm Bay, FL was 18.30% in 2017.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Palm Bay, FL
RSBS: Single Family On-Site Inspections, Measure Level, New York State Residential Statewide Baseline Studydata.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-07T22:40:00.000Z
The New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA), in collaboration with the New York State Department of Public Service (DPS), conducted a statewide residential baseline study (study) from 2011 to 2014 of the single-family and multifamily residential housing segments, including new construction, and a broad range of energy uses and efficiency measures. This dataset includes data collected from a total of 700 on-site inspections of single family buildings. The types of data collected during the inspections covers property characteristics, heating and cooling equipment, water heating equipment, appliances, lighting, clothes washing and drying, miscellaneous energy using equipment, and observable operating behavior. The objective of the inspections was to enhance the residential baseline study with detailed on-site information and, to the degree possible, verify self-reported data from the phone and web surveys.