- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The population count of Tampa, FL was 361,477 in 2016.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Tampa, FL
- API data.transportation.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-23T17:04:18.000Z
The Tampa CV Pilot generates data from the interaction between vehicles and between vehicles and infrastructure. This dataset consists of Basic Safety Messages (BSMs) generated by participant and public transportation vehicles onboard units (OBU) and transmitted to road-side units (RSU) located throughout the Tampa CV Pilot Study area. The data fields follow SAE J2735 and J2945/1 standards and adopted units of measure. This data set holds a flattened sample of the most recent BSM data from Tampa CV Pilot and is updated nightly. An extra geo column (coreData_position) was added to this dataset to allow for mapping of the geocoded BSM data within Socrata, and a column of random numbers (randomNum) was added to allow for random sampling of data points within Socrata. The full set of raw, BSM data from Tampa CV Pilot can be found in the <a href="http://usdot-its-cvpilot-public-data.s3.amazonaws.com/index.html">ITS DataHub data sandbox</a>.