- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
The college graduation rate of University Park, FL was 27.40% in 2017.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving University Park, FL
- API data.cityofgainesville.org | Last Updated 2019-03-23T16:30:10.000Z
Crime incident Reports are provided by the University of Florida Police Department (GPD). This dataset in sourced from CrimeReports.
- API data.texas.gov | Last Updated 2019-03-22T22:42:51.000Z
An economic indicator is a statistic about an economic activity, and they allow analysis of economic performance and predictions of current and future economic performance. The TX Comptroller’s Key Economic Indicators includes such measures for TX & the US employment and unemployment, consumer confidence, price inflation, housing data, etc. See https://comptroller.texas.gov/about/policies/privacy.php for more information on our agency’s privacy and security policies.
- API data.cityofgainesville.org | Last Updated 2019-03-19T14:00:47.000Z
Non-emergency requests like pothole repairs or damaged street signs can be reported through the 311GNV app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.seeclickfix.gnv311.app&hl=en) or online (http://www.cityofgainesville.org/openGNV/311GNV.aspx).