- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
The high school graduation rate of University Park, FL was 77.70% in 2010.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving University Park, FL
- API data.texas.gov | Last Updated 2018-07-20T19:23:39.000Z
An economic indicator is a statistic about an economic activity, and they allow analysis of economic performance and predictions of current and future economic performance. The TX Comptroller’s Key Economic Indicators includes such measures for TX & the US employment and unemployment, consumer confidence, price inflation, housing data, etc. See https://comptroller.texas.gov/about/policies/privacy.php for more information on our agency’s privacy and security policies.
- API researchdata.nist.gov | Last Updated 2017-11-09T14:56:58.000Z
This web site provides the Pade extrapolates of the materials properties of transition metals: Volume per atom (V0), Bulk Modulus (B) and Bulk Modulus Pressure Derivative (B') from DFT calculations performed with the PBE GGA exchange correlation functional in two codes: VASP and DMol3 and the LDA exchange correlation functionals of PW92 (DMol3) and PZ81 (VASP)
- API researchdata.nist.gov | Last Updated 2017-11-09T14:56:34.000Z
This database provides the numerical precisions of DFT calculated material properties for transition elements: Equilibrium Volume per atom (V0), Bulk Modulus (B) and the Bulk Modulus Pressure Derivative (dB/dP) as a function of the kpoints density chosen for two codes VASP and DMol3. We use the GGA exchange correlation of PBE in VASP and DMol3 and the LDA exchange correlation of PZ81 in VASP and PWC in DMol3. We calculate the numerical precision using the Pade extrapolates of the material properties, which is hosted at https://researchdata.nist.gov/Materials-/Pade-Extrapolates-of-Material-Properties-from-DFT-/ak25-uy3p .