- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
The population density of University Park, FL was 6,584 in 2016.
Geographic and Population Datasets Involving University Park, FL
- API researchdata.nist.gov | Last Updated 2017-11-09T14:56:34.000Z
This database provides the numerical precisions of DFT calculated material properties for transition elements: Equilibrium Volume per atom (V0), Bulk Modulus (B) and the Bulk Modulus Pressure Derivative (dB/dP) as a function of the kpoints density chosen for two codes VASP and DMol3. We use the GGA exchange correlation of PBE in VASP and DMol3 and the LDA exchange correlation of PZ81 in VASP and PWC in DMol3. We calculate the numerical precision using the Pade extrapolates of the material properties, which is hosted at https://researchdata.nist.gov/Materials-/Pade-Extrapolates-of-Material-Properties-from-DFT-/ak25-uy3p .