- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The number of employees of University Park, FL was 879 for business and finance in 2016.
Jobs and Occupations Datasets Involving University Park, FL
- API data.cityofgainesville.org | Last Updated 2017-07-17T14:15:41.000Z
- API data.texas.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-24T21:50:07.000Z
An economic indicator is a statistic about an economic activity, and they allow analysis of economic performance and predictions of current and future economic performance. The TX Comptroller’s Key Economic Indicators includes such measures for TX & the US employment and unemployment, consumer confidence, price inflation, housing data, etc.