- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The population density of Sandy Springs, GA was 2,245 in 2009.
Geographic and Population Datasets Involving Sandy Springs, GA
- API sharefulton.fultoncountyga.gov | Last Updated 2022-06-02T20:58:04.000Z
This dataset contains the quarterly average weekly wage over all industries for Fulton County, the Atlanta MSA and the U.S. The average weekly wage is calculated as the 12-month moving average of the reported quarterly average weekly wage in order to smooth out large seasonal variations.
- API sharefulton.fultoncountyga.gov | Last Updated 2020-09-21T08:55:51.000Z
- API sharefulton.fultoncountyga.gov | Last Updated 2020-09-03T14:06:59.000Z
- API sharefulton.fultoncountyga.gov | Last Updated 2022-07-02T02:15:23.000Z
This dataset contains the consumer price index (CPI) over time for all consumer items for the Atlanta Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA) and for the largest U.S. metro areas combined. The 2-month change and year-over-year change in CPI is also included.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T22:36:06.000Z
Data derived from Population Estimates, American Community Survey, Census of Population and Housing, State and County Housing Unit Estimates, County Business Patterns, Nonemployer Statistics, Economic Census, Survey of Business Owners, Building Permits
- API sharefulton.fultoncountyga.gov | Last Updated 2022-06-08T14:12:59.000Z
This dataset contains the average real wages for Fulton County, metro Atlanta and the U.S. calculated semi-annually. Real wages represent actual (nominal) wages adjusted for inflation using the Consumer Price Index (CPI). Real wages are expressed in terms of 1982-1984 dollars. Semi-annual numbers are used because local area wages are reported by the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) quarterly and CPI is reported every two months; therefore, reporting periods coincide twice a year. Real wages are reported as moving 12-month averages in order to better illustrate the general trend over time. Nominal wages and CPI are from the BLS; semi-annual real wages are calculated by the Fulton County Strategy & Performance Management Office.
- API sharefulton.fultoncountyga.gov | Last Updated 2022-07-04T05:10:05.000Z
Persons vaccinated by race and county For a detailed description of the data, see "About Data" on the DPH Vaccine Distribution Dashboard: https://experience.arcgis.com/experience/3d8eea39f5c1443db1743a4cb8948a9c
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2021-09-17T20:27:34.000Z
Key indicators of broadband adoption, service and infrastructure in New York City.</p> <b>Data Limitations:</b> Data accuracy is limited as of the date of publication and by the methodology and accuracy of the original sources. The City shall not be liable for any costs related to, or in reliance of, the data contained in these datasets.
- API data.bayareametro.gov | Last Updated 2022-06-29T00:23:27.000Z
Data contains counties in the following list of CBSAS (per OMB Mar 2020 definition): Bay Area CBSAs: San Francisco-Oakland-Berkeley, CA San Jose-Sunnyvale-Santa Clara, CA Napa, CA Santa Rosa-Petaluma, CA Other CBSAs: Los Angeles-Long Beach-Anaheim, CA Washington-Arlington-Alexandria, DC-VA-MD-WV Denver-Aurora-Lakewood, CO Detroit-Warren-Dearborn, MI Philadelphia-Camden-Wilmington, PA-NJ-DE-MD Boston-Cambridge-Newton, MA-NH New York-Newark-Jersey City, NY-NJ-PA Phoenix-Mesa-Chandler, AZ Houston-The Woodlands-Sugar Land, TX Seattle-Tacoma-Bellevue, WA Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Alpharetta, GA Chicago-Naperville-Elgin, IL-IN-WI Austin-Round Rock-Georgetown, TX Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington, TX Miami-Fort Lauderdale-Pompano Beach, FL
- API data.usaid.gov | Last Updated 2022-04-28T16:08:56.000Z
In the process of migrating data to the current DDL platform, datasets with a large number of variables required splitting into multiple spreadsheets. They should be reassembled by the user to understand the data fully. This is the sixth spreadsheet of thirteenin the USAID Construction Assessment, Subawards. The USAID construction assessment is a survey of the character, scope, value and management of construction activities supported by USAID during the period from June 1, 2011 to June 20, 2013.