- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
The college graduation rate of Pearl City, HI was 28.90% in 2013.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Pearl City, HI
- API dashboard.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2014-07-02T23:18:14.000Z
- API dashboard.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2013-11-11T17:47:08.000Z
Individuals served by the Homeless Shelter Program.
- API data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2014-12-11T23:30:29.000Z
Phase 2 SBIR Awards in Hawaii from 2000 to 2013
- API data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2014-12-11T21:34:31.000Z
Phase 1 SBIR Awards in State of Hawaii from 2000 to 2013
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2017-11-15T16:30:09.000Z
Under New York State’s Hate Crime Law (Penal Law Article 485), a person commits a hate crime when one of a specified set of offenses is committed targeting a victim because of a perception or belief about their race, color, national origin, ancestry, gender, religion, religious practice, age, disability, or sexual orientation, or when such an act is committed as a result of that type of perception or belief. These types of crimes can target an individual, a group of individuals, or public or private property. DCJS submits hate crime incident data to the FBI’s Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) Program. Information collected includes number of victims, number of offenders, type of bias motivation, and type of victim.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2017-09-21T14:31:42.000Z
The number of persons described by survey year (2013) reported in OMH Region-specific totals (Region of Provider) and three demographic characteristics of the client served during the week of the survey: gender (Male, Female,Transgender Male, Transgender Female), age (below 5,5–12, 13–17, 18–20, 21–34, 35–44, 45–64, 65–74, 75 and above, and unknown age) and race (White only, Black/ African American Only, Multi-racial, Other and unknown race) and ethnicity (Non-Hispanic, Hispanic, and Unknown). Persons with Hispanic ethnicity are grouped as “Hispanic,” regardless of race or races reported.
- API data.vbgov.com | Last Updated 2017-10-12T13:51:45.000Z
This dataset provides demographic information from the American Community Survey about residents of Virginia Beach. This data was originally provided in the executive summary of the City of Virginia Beach’s Operating Budget.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-02T15:41:53.000Z
The number of persons described by survey year (2015) reported in OMH Region‐specific totals (Region of Provider) and three demographic characteristics of the client served during the week of the survey: sex (Male, Female, and Unknown), Transgender (No, Not Transgender; Yes, Transgender and Unknown), age (below 17 (Child), 18 and above(Adult) and unknown age) and race (White only, Black Only, Multi‐racial, Other and Unknown race) and ethnicity (Non‐Hispanic, Hispanic, Client Did Not Answer and Unknown). Persons with Hispanic ethnicity are grouped as “Hispanic,” regardless of race or races reported.
- API data.calgary.ca | Last Updated 2017-12-07T15:17:08.000Z
This file contains address information for land parcels within The City of Calgary.