- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Male Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Earnings Less Than High School?
- What is the Median Earnings High School?
- What is the Median Earnings Some College or Associates?
- What is the Median Earnings Bachelor Degree?
- What is the Median Earnings Graduate or Professional Degree?
- What is the Percent Earning less than $10,000?
The median earnings of Pearl City, HI was $36,689 in 2013.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving Pearl City, HI
- API data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2012-09-04T21:59:04.000Z
The Visitor Plant Inventory presents the results of the Hawaii Tourism Authority's enumeration of visitor accommodations in Hawaii. Existing visitor accommodations as of May 1, 2011.
- API data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2017-08-10T19:09:36.000Z
- API data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2017-08-10T19:10:27.000Z
- API data.vbgov.com | Last Updated 2017-10-12T13:51:45.000Z
This dataset provides demographic information from the American Community Survey about residents of Virginia Beach. This data was originally provided in the executive summary of the City of Virginia Beach’s Operating Budget.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-04-26T14:01:27.000Z
Community Development Block Grant Program funds help strengthen Maryland’s communities by expanding affordable housing opportunities, creating jobs, stabilizing neighborhoods and improving overall quality of life. Congress created the Community Development Block Grant Program under Title I of the Housing and Community Development Act of 1974. The primary objective is to develop viable communities, provide decent housing and a suitable living environment, and to expand economic opportunities, principally for persons of low and moderate income. The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) oversees the Program. The Program is comprised of two parts. The Entitlement Program is directly administered by HUD and provides Federal funds to large metropolitan entitlement communities. The States and Small Cities Program provides Federal funds to the States and Puerto Rico (with the exception of Hawaii) who then distribute funds to non-entitlement counties, small cities and towns. Congress allocates funds to the program annually. The Entitlement Program receives approximately 70% of the allocation and the remaining 30% is distributed to the States and Small Cities Program. Maryland's Community Development Block Grant Program is administered by the Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development. The State receives an allocation from the Department of Housing and Urban Development each July. DISCLAIMER: Some of the information may be tied to the Department’s bond funded loan programs and should not be relied upon in making an investment decision. The Department provides comprehensive quarterly and annual financial information and operating data regarding its bonds and bond funded loan programs, all of which is posted on the publicly-accessible Electronic Municipal Market Access system website (commonly known as EMMA) that is maintained by the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board, and on the Department’s website under Investor Information. More information accessible here: http://dhcd.maryland.gov/Investors/Pages/default.aspx
- API data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2015-10-13T02:16:44.000Z
* As of June 30. Service provided by City and County of Honolulu bus system * Number of buses refers to number of buses in active fleet. * Vehicle miles and total passengers are estimated. * Bus strike for 34 days in 2004. Source: City and County of Honolulu, Department of Transportation Services, Public Transit Division, records.