- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
The high school graduation rate of Meridian, ID was 94.10% in 2013.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Meridian, ID
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-23T06:38:05.000Z
This list provides a summary of proposed projects to build new dams, enlarge existing dams, or perform maintenance/repair projects at existing dams. It contains projects that are currently under review and projects that have been approved or rejected within the last 45 days. The information is provided to educate the public about ongoing efforts to maintain and build dams in the state of Colorado and facilitate appeals pursuant to Rule 20 of 2-CCR-402-1.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-22T06:18:20.000Z
A Water Right is a property right that is either conditional or absolute and conveys the right to use a particular amount of water, with a specified priority date as confirmed by the water court. The Net Amounts List contains the current status of a water right based on all of its court decreed actions.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-23T06:06:27.000Z
A Non-Jurisdictional Dam is a dam creating a reservoir with a capacity of 100 acre-feet or less and a surface area of 20 acres or less and with a height measured as defined in Rules 126.96.36.199 and 4.2.19 of 10 feet or less. Non-jurisdictional size dams are regulated and subject to the authority of the State Engineer consistent with sections 37- 87-102 and 37-87-105 C.R.S.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-23T08:48:09.000Z
All well applications and permits issued.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-23T08:50:12.000Z
A Jurisdictional Dam is a dam creating a reservoir with a capacity of more than 100 acre-feet, or creates a reservoir with a surface area in excess of 20 acres at the high-water line, or exceeds 10 feet in height measured vertically from the elevation of the lowest point of the natural surface of the ground where that point occurs along the longitudinal centerline of the dam up to the crest of the emergency spillway of the dam. For reservoirs created by excavation, or where the invert of the outlet conduit is placed below the surface of the natural ground at its lowest point beneath the dam, the jurisdictional height shall be measured from the invert of the outlet at the longitudinal centerline of the embankment or from the bottom of the excavation at the longitudinal centerline of the dam, whichever is greatest. Jurisdictional height is defined in Rule 4.2.19. The State Engineer shall have final authority over determination of the jurisdictional height of the dam.