- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The population rate of change of Des Plaines, IL was -0.30% in 2016.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Des Plaines, IL
- API datacatalog.cookcountyil.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-03T17:45:05.000Z
The sentencing data presented in this report reflects the judgment imposed by the court on people that have been found guilty. Each row represents a charge that has been sentenced.
- API data.imls.gov | Last Updated 2017-09-07T15:48:11.000Z
Pull up a state's profile to find state-level totals on key data such as numbers of libraries and librarians, revenue and expenditures, and collection sizes.<br><br>These data include imputed values for libraries that did not submit information in the FY 2014 data collection. Imputation is a procedure for estimating a value for a specific data item where the response is missing. <br><br>Download PLS data files to see imputation flag variables or learn more on the imputation methods used in FY 2014 at https://www.imls.gov/research-evaluation/data-collection/public-libraries-survey/explore-pls-data/pls-data
- API datacatalog.cookcountyil.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-03T22:11:42.000Z
This is an archived version of the Sentencing dataset as it was originally released on February 13, 2018.