- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The population density of Lake Forest, IL was 1,119 in 2018.
Geographic and Population Datasets Involving Lake Forest, IL
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2021-09-01T17:20:22.000Z
Washington state population density by county by decade 1900 to 2010.
- API www.dallasopendata.com | Last Updated 2021-08-13T16:11:24.000Z
The Dallas Public Library system serves as the municipal library system of the city of Dallas, Texas. The library operates 28 branch locations throughout the city, and an 8-story main branch, the J. Erik Jonsson Central Library, in the Government District of downtown. It also operates the Bookmarks Children's Library located in NorthPark Center.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2021-09-01T17:18:50.000Z
Intercensal and postcensal estimates of population density by county 1990 to present.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-10T18:02:32.000Z
The NYS Department of Environmental Conservation (DEC) collects and maintains several datasets on the locations, distribution and status of species of plants and animals. Information on distribution by county from the following three databases was extracted and compiled into this dataset. First, the New York Natural Heritage Program biodiversity database: Rare animals, rare plants, and significant natural communities. Significant natural communities are rare or high-quality wetlands, forests, grasslands, ponds, streams, and other types of habitats. Next, the 2nd NYS Breeding Bird Atlas Project database: Birds documented as breeding during the atlas project from 2000-2005. And last, DEC’s NYS Reptile and Amphibian Database: Reptiles and amphibians; most records are from the NYS Amphibian & Reptile Atlas Project (Herp Atlas) from 1990-1999.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2016-08-08T23:16:13.000Z
Information provided by respondent cities through the 2016 LOC Infrastructure Survey. Data is and aggregation of capital projects needs for the next 20 years.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2019-04-23T03:41:16.000Z
List of Cities with Police Departments and respective FTE as of 2013.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-06T16:41:02.000Z
Data from the American Community Survey 2014 on all LOC member cities. This dataset includes select information for education, health and transportation statistics.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-09T17:17:43.000Z
Data from the American Communities Survey 2014. This data includes information on household income, city industries composition, and class of workers.
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2021-10-25T22:01:16.000Z
This dataset contains is a list of Iowa features contained in the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS). The GNIS is the Federal standard for geographic nomenclature. The U.S. Geological Survey developed the GNIS for the U.S. Board on Geographic Names, a Federal inter-agency body chartered by public law to maintain uniform feature name usage throughout the Government and to promulgate standard names to the public. The GNIS is the official repository of domestic geographic names data; the official vehicle for geographic names use by all departments of the Federal Government; and the source for applying geographic names to Federal electronic and printed products of all types. See http://geonames.usgs.gov for additional information. The Geographic Names Information System contains information about physical and cultural geographic features of all types, current and historical, but not including roads and highways. The database assigns a unique, permanent feature identifier, the Feature ID, as a standard Federal key for accessing, integrating, or reconciling feature data from multiple data sets. The GNIS collects data from a broad program of partnerships with Federal, State, and local government agencies and other authorized contributors.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-02-06T20:50:54.000Z
Population Data from Portland State University Center for Population Research