- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The population rate of change of Naperville, IL was 0.50% in 2016.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Naperville, IL
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2018-09-05T19:11:06.000Z
The volume of Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) items collected yearly at the HHW Facility and the number of vehicles that visited the location to dispose of these items..Hazardous waste facility opened in February 2015. Prior to HHW Facility opening on Fort Hill Drive, household hazardous waste was collected at 1979 Brookdale Road, Fire Station #4.
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2018-06-27T19:53:16.000Z
This dataset includes comparable governmental debt for both national and local communities. The data also include the population and total debt per capita. These communities were chosen based upon their size and location and have been historical comparisons for the City of Naperville.
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2018-06-01T19:15:17.000Z
This dataset includes the City's historical debt service from 1976 through 2017. The data includes the total debt service associated with the property tax levy and compares that data to the City Equalized Assessed Valuation (EAV). Additional the data includes debt service adjusted for inflation from 1976 through 2017 and compares that data to the City's population.
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2018-09-05T19:13:53.000Z
Amount of drugs collected, in pounds, from eleven drop boxes located throughout the City of Naperville. One at each of the ten fire stations and an additional drop box in the main lobby of the police station.
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2018-09-05T20:58:47.000Z
Aggregated monthly tax revenues for retail sales tax, citywide food & beverage, downtown food & beverage, and home rule sales tax from 2009 to 2017. The City implemented a food and beverage tax in 2004 and a downtown food and beverage tax was added in 2008. Home rule sales tax was enacted in July 2016. Rates have changed for some taxes over time, so revenues are factored to quarter-percent rates. The data is used in the Downtown Special Events Analysis (https://data.naperville.il.us/d/nuvp-g4r9/)