- What is the Water Area?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The land area of Naperville, IL was 39 in 2018.
Land area is a measurement providing the size, in square miles, of the land portions of geographic entities for which the Census Bureau tabulates and disseminates data. Area is calculated from the specific boundary recorded for each entity in the Census Bureau's geographic database. Land area is based on current information in the TIGER® data base, calculated for use with Census 2010.
Water Area figures include inland, coastal, Great Lakes, and territorial sea water. Inland water consists of any lake, reservoir, pond, or similar body of water that is recorded in the Census Bureau's geographic database. It also includes any river, creek, canal, stream, or similar feature that is recorded in that database as a two- dimensional feature (rather than as a single line). The portions of the oceans and related large embayments (such as Chesapeake Bay and Puget Sound), the Gulf of Mexico, and the Caribbean Sea that belong to the United States and its territories are classified as coastal and territorial waters; the Great Lakes are treated as a separate water entity. Rivers and bays that empty into these bodies of water are treated as inland water from the point beyond which they are narrower than 1 nautical mile across. Identification of land and inland, coastal, territorial, and Great Lakes waters is for data presentation purposes only and does not necessarily reflect their legal definitions.
Geographic and Area Datasets Involving Naperville, IL
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2020-09-01T13:10:08.000Z
This dataset is a listing of all current City of Naperville employees, complete with full names, departments, positions, employment status (part-time or full-time), and annual salaries. Please note that annual wages will vary by employee, depending on number of hours worked. Excludes Mayor and City Council.
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2020-09-27T12:56:16.000Z
Naperville Police Department from 2010 to Present. This dataset is updated automatically every 2 hours. These are also shown on the Police Department Incident Map
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2020-09-14T16:09:09.000Z
The Springbrook Water Reclamation Center serves as the wastewater treatment facility for Naperville and Warrenville. Treated water is discharged into the DuPage River. This dataset shows the average daily amount of treated water discharged to the DuPage River in millions of gallons by month.
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2020-09-22T16:12:36.000Z
Naperville receives its water supply from Lake Michigan through the DuPage Water Commission. This dataset shows the average daily amount of water purchased by the City of Naperville in millions of gallons by month.
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2020-09-27T07:17:06.000Z
Building permit data from 2016 to present. Updated at the beginning of the month.
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2018-09-26T18:58:06.000Z
Location information and building attributes of the identified Strategic Anchors in Naperville, IL.
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2020-07-07T19:42:16.000Z
Number of Joint Utility Locating Information for Excavators (JULIE) Requests Serviced by Electric Utility per month
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2020-02-21T14:58:51.000Z
Rates for water, and wastewater service for the City of Naperville and surrounding communities. These rates are based off of 5,610 gallons of consumption.
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2020-09-03T13:02:39.000Z
Budget versus actual headcount numbers by department. Excludes temporary and seasonal workers.
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2019-08-16T20:09:55.000Z
Citywide total daily electric load (usage) measured hourly, presented here as a daily total beginning on January 1, 2012 through last updated date.