- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The population density of Naperville, IL was 3,802 in 2018.
Geographic and Population Datasets Involving Naperville, IL
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2018-09-26T18:58:06.000Z
Location information and building attributes of the identified Strategic Anchors in Naperville, IL.
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2020-07-07T19:42:16.000Z
Number of Joint Utility Locating Information for Excavators (JULIE) Requests Serviced by Electric Utility per month
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2020-09-03T13:31:27.000Z
Citywide holistic level view of demographic data of current employees showing age ranges, tenure ranges and gender.
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2019-08-16T20:09:55.000Z
Citywide total daily electric load (usage) measured hourly, presented here as a daily total beginning on January 1, 2012 through last updated date.
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2019-02-20T15:24:27.000Z
This dataset includes comparable governmental debt for both national and local communities. The data also include the population and total debt per capita. These communities were chosen based upon their size and location and have been historical comparisons for the City of Naperville.
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2019-02-04T20:47:40.000Z
This dataset includes the City's historical debt service from 1976 through 2018. The data includes the total debt service associated with the property tax levy and compares that data to the City Equalized Assessed Valuation (EAV). Additional the data includes debt service adjusted for inflation from 1976 through 2018 and compares that data to the City's population.