- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Male Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Earnings Less Than High School?
- What is the Median Earnings High School?
- What is the Median Earnings Some College or Associates?
- What is the Median Earnings Bachelor Degree?
- What is the Median Earnings Graduate or Professional Degree?
- What is the Percent Earning less than $10,000?
The median earnings of Naperville, IL was $51,060 in 2013.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving Naperville, IL
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2017-11-01T18:57:42.000Z
This dataset is a listing of all current City of Naperville employees, complete with full names, departments, positions, employment status (part-time or full-time), and annual salaries. Please note that annual wages will vary by employee, depending on number of hours worked. Excludes Mayor and City Council.
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2017-09-22T17:08:33.000Z
This is the City's calendar year 2017 annual operating budget. The information includes a breakdown by fund, category, department, division, and expense type. The City's total CY2017 expense budget is $444.88 million and the CY2017 revenue budget is $442.30 million.
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2017-09-22T17:08:38.000Z
All of the City's capital improvement projects over the next five years. This information categorizes the City's projects and includes information regarding funding sources, expense types, and asset types.
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2017-11-21T14:26:01.000Z
Budget versus actual headcount numbers by department. Excludes temporary and seasonal workers.
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2017-09-22T17:08:45.000Z
These are the projects that the City is projecting to borrow for in calendar year 2017. These projects include both capital upgrade and maintenance projects from a variety of departments that reinvest in the City's infrastructure.
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2017-09-22T17:14:05.000Z
Tracks the City's 8-Year General Fund reserve goal
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2017-09-22T17:09:10.000Z
This dataset includes the City's historical debt service from 1976 through 2016. The data includes the total debt service associated with the property tax levy and compares that data to the City Equalized Assessed Valuation (EAV). Additional the data includes debt service adjusted for inflation from 1976 through 2016 and compares that data to the City's population.