- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
The high school graduation rate of South Elgin, IL was 93.80% in 2013.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving South Elgin, IL
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-31T18:32:26.000Z
Number Of People Aged 25 Older With High School Diploma Or Equivalent All States
- API data.texas.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-06T15:14:47.000Z
An economic indicator is a statistic about an economic activity, and they allow analysis of economic performance and predictions of current and future economic performance. The TX Comptroller’s Key Economic Indicators includes such measures for TX & the US employment and unemployment, consumer confidence, price inflation, housing data, etc.
- API mydata.iadb.org | Last Updated 2017-10-02T21:27:50.000Z
This set comprises the data collected to inform the Discussion Paper: Advanced Experiences in Cybersecurity Policies and Practices- an Overview of Estonia, Israel, South Korea and the United States, result of the collaboration between Dr. James A. Lewis from the Center for Strategic International Studies (CSIS) and the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB). The data is based on the Cybersecurity Capability Maturity Model (CMM) jointly developed by the Organization of American States (OAS), the Inter-American Development Bank and the Global Cyber Security Capacity Center (GCSCC) at the University of Oxford and it supports the structured assessment of these four countries cybersecurity experiences and the lessons learned derived from them. This data set compliments the 2016 Cyber Security Report Data Set published in April 2016.<br><br><b>Click here to access the data: https://mydata.iadb.org/d/a9yc-jpsa</b></br></br>