- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The population count of Urbana, IL was 41,941 in 2016.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Urbana, IL
- API data.urbanaillinois.us | Last Updated 2018-04-23T15:14:59.000Z
The information is the same data transmitted to the Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) with two additions: the "Motivation for Stop", and the offense codes recorded. IMPORTANT!! (please click "More" to read this...) Adding the Offense Codes means that each line of information represents a single Offense. For example: a traffic stop for speeding results in an arrest for an outstanding warrant and for possession of narcotics. That would appear on this listing THREE times (speeding, arrest warrant, and narcotics). The Incident Number will be the same (and the driver demographics), but the Crime Codes will be different on each line. So counting rows of this dataset will return a higher count than the actual stops. This will cause some discrepancies with State data, which only count each stop once. Please refer to the attachment for more details.