The median earnings of Hammond, IN was $26,668 in 2017. The median earnings of Sioux City, IA was $28,303 in 2017.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving Hammond, IN or Sioux City, IA
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-07T20:24:38.000Z
This dataset contains the budget and actual revenue self-reported by each city via their yearly budget forms filed with the Department of Management. Actual revenue data lags budget expenditures by a couple of fiscal years.
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-13T15:49:22.000Z
The dataset contains the name, gender, county or city of residence (when possible), official title, total salary received during each fiscal year, base salary for the employee, and traveling and subsistence expense reimbursed to state personnel beginning with Fiscal Year 2007. A status of "TERMINATED" in the column providing the base salary does not indicate that the employee was fired, only that the person no longer works in that position.
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-07T20:24:30.000Z
Revenue line item data extracted from the yearly certified budget of Iowa cities.
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-07T20:39:57.000Z
Companies Self-Insured for Workers' Compensation in the State of Iowa pursuant to Section 87.11, Code of Iowa
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-07T20:24:57.000Z
The budget and actual expenditures self-reported by each city via their yearly budget forms filed with the Department of Management. Actual expenditure data lags budget expenditures by a couple of fiscal years.
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-07T20:24:35.000Z
Budgeted expenditures for all Iowa cities.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-07T20:10:34.000Z
This dataset is a subset of the National Fire Department Census which provides an address listing of U.S. fire departments registered with U.S. Fire Administration (USFA) as well as some basic information about each fire department. The purpose of the census is to create a national database for use by the fire protection and prevention communities, allied professions, the general public and the U.S. Fire Administration (USFA). USFA uses the database to conduct special studies, guide program decisionmaking, and to improve direct communication with individual fire departments.
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-07T20:24:41.000Z
The dataset contains information on IPERS-covered wages, employer contributions and employee contributions by membership group, employer and fiscal year. An employer may have more than one membership group. Count of employers is before modifications due to GASB 68.
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-07T20:28:12.000Z
This dataset contains budgeted cash balances, revenues and expenditures by fiscal year for each township in the State of Iowa.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:16:01.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012