- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Male Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Earnings Less Than High School?
- What is the Median Earnings Some College or Associates?
- What is the Median Earnings Bachelor Degree?
- What is the Median Earnings Graduate or Professional Degree?
- What is the Percent Earning less than $10,000?
The median earnings high school of Sioux City, IA was $22,286 in 2010.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving Sioux City, IA
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2017-01-18T21:19:06.000Z
This dataset contains the budget and actual revenue self-reported by each city via their yearly budget forms filed with the Department of Management. Actual revenue data lags budget expenditures by a couple of fiscal years.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2018-02-15T19:54:22.000Z
The dataset contains the name, gender, county or city of residence (when possible), official title, total salary received during each fiscal year, base salary for the employee, and traveling and subsistence expense reimbursed to state personnel. A status of "TERMINATED" in the column providing the base salary does not indicate that the employee was fired, only that the person no longer works in that position.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2018-01-04T15:36:05.000Z
Revenue line item data extracted from the yearly certified budget of Iowa cities.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-24T18:44:01.000Z
Companies Self-Insured for Workers' Compensation in the State of Iowa pursuant to Section 87.11, Code of Iowa
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2018-01-03T17:47:44.000Z
Budgeted expenditures for all Iowa cities.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2017-03-14T21:24:46.000Z
The dataset contains information on IPERS-covered wages, employer contributions and employee contributions by membership group, employer and fiscal year. An employer may have more than one membership group. Count of employers is before modifications due to GASB 68.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2018-02-12T23:00:37.000Z
This dataset is a subset of the National Fire Department Census which provides an address listing of U.S. fire departments registered with U.S. Fire Administration (USFA) as well as some basic information about each fire department. The purpose of the census is to create a national database for use by the fire protection and prevention communities, allied professions, the general public and the U.S. Fire Administration (USFA). USFA uses the database to conduct special studies, guide program decisionmaking, and to improve direct communication with individual fire departments.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2018-02-22T19:33:10.000Z
Dataset provides information on out-of-state travel including amount reimbursed, source of funds, time frame for traveling, purpose for traveling, and destination starting July 1, 2011 through current fiscal year, year to date. The state fiscal year runs from July 1 to the following June 30 and is numbered for the calendar year in which it ends. The State of Iowa operates on a modified accrual basis which provides that encumbrances on June 30 must be paid within 60 days after year end.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2017-12-13T21:39:07.000Z
Iowa Vocational Rehabilitation Services mission is to provide expert, individualized services to Iowans with disabilities to achieve their independence through successful employment and economic support. This dataset provides information on closed cases where the individual received services from IVRC. Data includes cases closed after October 1, 2008.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2018-02-02T17:57:46.000Z
This dataset is a record of active Iowa businesses that are registered to collect and remit retail sales tax in the State of Iowa.