- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Crime incident count?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
The number of employees of Sioux City, IA was 1,118 for business and finance in 2016.
Jobs and Occupations Datasets Involving Sioux City, IA
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-02T02:04:29.000Z
This dataset provides a list of active business entities, both domestic business organizations (organized under and subject to the laws of Iowa), and foreign business organizations (organized under a law other than Iowa) who are authorized to transact business in the State of Iowa at time of update. The dataset includes the business' legal name, type, effective date, name and address of registered agent, and address of principal office.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2018-02-26T19:26:02.000Z
The dataset contains information on IPERS-covered wages, employer contributions and employee contributions by membership group, employer and fiscal year. An employer may have more than one membership group. Count of employers is before modifications due to GASB 68.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2018-02-15T19:54:22.000Z
The dataset contains the name, gender, county or city of residence (when possible), official title, total salary received during each fiscal year, base salary for the employee, and traveling and subsistence expense reimbursed to state personnel. A status of "TERMINATED" in the column providing the base salary does not indicate that the employee was fired, only that the person no longer works in that position.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2018-01-17T20:45:21.000Z
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-12T22:05:16.000Z
This dataset provides a listing of resident and non-resident insurance producers licensed to sell to Iowans.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2017-08-28T20:24:24.000Z
A third-party administrator is an entity that performs insurance and claims related tasks for residents of the state of Iowa. See legal definition pursuant to Iowa Code section 510.11(2).
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-09T22:00:37.000Z
The Iowa Industrial New Jobs Training (260E) program provides employers expanding Iowa’s workforce with new employee training. The 260E program is designed to increase worker productivity and company profitability, and is administered by Iowa's 15 community colleges and financed through bonds sold by the colleges. Depending on wages paid, the participating businesses divert 1.5% or 3% of the Iowa state withholding taxes generated by the new positions to the community college to retire the bonds. Businesses may also be eligible to receive reimbursement for their on-the-job training expenses, and/or corporate tax credits. <br> This dataset lists 260E contracts open in or after 2012, Qtr 2, and includes information on: the administering community college, participating employer, location of employment, training expenses, and employment information. <br> More on <a href="https://www.iowaeconomicdevelopment.com/Business/260E">Iowa's 260E program</a>.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2018-02-23T21:30:15.000Z
This dataset contains information on certified organic farms and businesses physically located in Iowa. These farms and businesses have successfully passed an inspection from a USDA National Organic Program Accredited Inspection Agency. For more information please visit the USDA National Organic Program website: http://www.ams.usda.gov/AMSv1.0/nop
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2017-12-13T21:39:07.000Z
Iowa Vocational Rehabilitation Services mission is to provide expert, individualized services to Iowans with disabilities to achieve their independence through successful employment and economic support. This dataset provides information on closed cases where the individual received services from IVRC. Data includes cases closed after October 1, 2008.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-13T21:03:37.000Z
This dataset contains employment, unemployment, labor force, and labor force participation rates for Iowa, the counties, cities, and metropolitan statistical areas.