- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The population density of Baton Rouge, LA was 2,929 in 2018.
Geographic and Population Datasets Involving Baton Rouge, LA
- API data.brla.gov | Last Updated 2020-07-13T11:02:19.000Z
Crimes reported in Baton Rouge and handled by the Baton Rouge Police Department. Crimes include Burglaries (Vehicle, Residential and Non-residential), Robberies (Individual and Business), Theft, Narcotics, Vice Crimes, Assault, Nuisance, Battery, Firearm, Homicides, Criminal Damage to Property, Sexual Assaults and Juvenile. In order to protect the privacy of sexual assault victims and juvenile victims, these incidents are not geocoded and will not be mapped. Please see the disclaimer in the Attachments section of the About page.
- API data.brla.gov | Last Updated 2020-02-11T22:59:21.000Z
This dataset is a full listing of tax parcels in East Baton Rouge Parish including the cities of Baton Rouge, Baker, Central and Zachary. The records contained herein include information about taxpayers, homestead exemptions, adjudications, property details, and many other topics. The Assessor's Office provides this information for public use in an effort to better serve the taxpayers and property owners of East Baton Rouge Parish, Louisiana.
- API data.brla.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-15T15:09:36.000Z
In the event that your taxes are not paid by a certain date, the Sheriff's Office will advertise your property for sale to the general public to collect the unpaid taxes. On the advertised date, the property will be subjected to a tax sale. If no one buys the property at the tax sale, the property will then be adjudicated to the Parish of East Baton Rouge in compliance with the laws of the State of Louisiana. The records in this dataset reflect the most current adjudicated property listing.
- API data.brla.gov | Last Updated 2020-07-13T11:01:59.000Z
This dataset is an official listing of all approved and recorded subdivisions in East Baton Rouge Parish, Louisiana.
- API data.brla.gov | Last Updated 2020-07-13T11:01:38.000Z
This dataset is a combination of attribute information from the master address table and the lot or property records table. The address points are created within a building footprint and in the case where there is no building, then the point is the center of the lot. The address information comes from a variety of sources including final subdivision plats, building permits, E-911 master street address guide (MSAG) database, Polk City Directory, and field data collection.
- API data.nola.gov | Last Updated 2016-02-25T17:39:24.000Z
This data includes annual data on murder and non-negligent manslaughter, violent crime rates per 100,000 population, and property crime rates per 100,000 for New Orleans and the bench mark cities of Atlanta, Nashville, Oklahoma City, Tampa, Miami, Memphis, Raleigh, and Baton Rouge.
- API data.brla.gov | Last Updated 2020-07-13T11:00:12.000Z
Official public and private street name listing for East Baton Rouge Parish, Louisiana.
- API data.brla.gov | Last Updated 2020-07-13T11:02:41.000Z
Location and attribute information about all traffic signals in East Baton Rouge Parish, Louisiana.
- API data.brla.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-24T16:07:34.000Z
Location and description data of all traffic control signs in East Baton Rouge Parish, Louisiana. This data was collected as part of a joint project between the State of Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development and the City-Parish Department of Public Works.
- API data.brla.gov | Last Updated 2020-02-20T17:21:46.000Z
This dataset contains the location and attribute information about all of the street lights in East Baton Rouge Parish, Louisiana. This includes lighting along neighborhood streets and major roads.