- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The population count of Bossier City, LA was 64,895 in 2014.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Bossier City, LA
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-09T17:17:43.000Z
Data from the American Communities Survey 2014. This data includes information on household income, city industries composition, and class of workers.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-19T17:03:58.000Z
This dataset focuses on housing statistics from the American Community Survey 2014.
- API data.nola.gov | Last Updated 2016-02-16T21:27:01.000Z
This data on median household income by race and ethnicity comes from the U.S. Census Bureau's American Community Survey (ACS) one-year estimates, which are published on an annual basis. It includes data for the following cities: Tampa, Florida; Memphis, Tennessee; Louisville, Kentucky; Nashville, Tennessee; Raleigh, North Carolina; Atlanta, Georgia; Baton Rouge, Louisiana; New Orleans, Louisiana. This data covers the time period of 2007 to present.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-06T16:41:02.000Z
Data from the American Community Survey 2014 on all LOC member cities. This dataset includes select information for education, health and transportation statistics.
- API mydata.iadb.org | Last Updated 2017-02-07T22:18:54.000Z
The Urban Dashboard allows to explore and compare more than 150 quantitative indicators, public opinion polls and interactive maps of intermediate cities in Latin America and the Caribbean. These are cities that have an outstanding economic and population growth, and receive technical assistance from the Emerging and Sustainable Cities Initiative (ESCI) of the IDB. This dataset was created to feed the urbandashboard.org platform. It contains all the cities data (country, area, population, longitud, latitude, etc).<br><br><b>Click here to access the data: https://mydata.iadb.org/idb/dataset/m7ru-9336</b></br></br>
- API controllerdata.lacity.org | Last Updated 2017-01-10T19:16:58.000Z
CAFR Page 359. Last Ten Fiscal Years.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2016-08-08T23:23:48.000Z
Oregon Representatives and Senators by City for the 2015-2017 Legislative Session
- API data.lacity.org | Last Updated 2016-12-01T17:07:09.000Z
City of LA job applicants by the job they applied for and demographic information. We are currently undergoing a data inventory to improve usability on the site. We're aware that this dataset is out of date but wanted to err on the side of making incomplete data available. Thank you for your patience, please contact the dataset owner or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or ideas.
- API data.lacity.org | Last Updated 2016-11-30T06:39:20.000Z
This data comes from the 2010 Census Profile of General Population and Housing Characteristics. Zip codes are limited to those that fall at least partially within LA city boundaries. The dataset will be updated after the next census in 2020. To view all possible columns and access the data directly, visit http://factfinder.census.gov/faces/affhelp/jsf/pages/metadata.xhtml?lang=en&type=table&id=table.en.DEC_10_SF1_SF1DP1#main_content.
- API data.cambridgema.gov | Last Updated 2017-03-16T21:11:24.000Z
This dataset outlines the ways in which the Laborforce commutes to work in Cambridge, organized by characteristics of the population. Specifically, by age, vehicles available, time arriving, time spent traveling, and annual household income. The data for this dataset originates from three sources: Journey to Work data supplied to the Massachusetts Central Transportation Planning Staff by the Census Bureau, a special tabulation of 2000 Decennial Census data the 2000 Census Transportation Planning Products (CTPP), and the most recent version of the CTPP. For more information on Journey to Work data in Cambridge, please see the full 2015 report (https://www.cambridgema.gov/~/media/Files/CDD/FactsandMaps/profiles/moving_forward_20150930.ashx?la=en).