- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
The high school graduation rate of Bossier City, LA was 89.10% in 2013.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Bossier City, LA
- API controllerdata.lacity.org | Last Updated 2017-06-22T23:16:48.000Z
EconomyPanel features demographic and economic data about the City’s fifteen council districts, broken down into six broad categories including: population, gender, income,employment, housing, and building permits.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-06T16:41:02.000Z
Data from the American Community Survey 2014 on all LOC member cities. This dataset includes select information for education, health and transportation statistics.
- API data.lacity.org | Last Updated 2017-01-08T16:27:09.000Z
All-City event calendar
- API data.nola.gov | Last Updated 2015-09-30T19:51:43.000Z
This data on educational attainmeng comes from the U.S. Census Bureau's American Community Survey (ACS) one-year estimates, which are published on an annual basis. It includes data for the following cities: Tampa, Florida; Memphis, Tennessee; Louisville, Kentucky; Nashville, Tennessee; Raleigh, North Carolina; Atlanta, Georgia; Baton Rouge, Louisiana; New Orleans, Louisiana. This data covers the time period of 2007 to present.
- API mydata.iadb.org | Last Updated 2017-10-02T16:31:10.000Z
The Urban Dashboard allows to explore and compare more than 150 quantitative indicators, public opinion polls and interactive maps of intermediate cities in Latin America and the Caribbean. These are cities that have an outstanding economic and population growth, and receive technical assistance from the Emerging and Sustainable Cities Initiative (ESCI) of the IDB. This dataset was created to feed the urbandashboard.org platform. It contains all the cities indicators values, sources and year.<br><br><b>Click here to access the data: https://mydata.iadb.org/idb/dataset/rq4a-d9gg</b></br></br>
- API controllerdata.lacity.org | Last Updated 2017-01-10T19:16:58.000Z
CAFR Page 359. Last Ten Fiscal Years.
Growing Resources for Growing Cities: Density and the Cost of Municipal Public Services in Brazil, Chile, and Mexicomydata.iadb.org | Last Updated 2017-10-02T20:04:39.000Z
This dataset collects information on municipal expenditures, water-sewerage-and trash collection service coverage, and basic socioeconomic characteristics at municipal level, for two census waves (2000; 2010) for all municipalities of Brazil, Chile, and Mexico.<br><br><b>Click here to access the data: https://mydata.iadb.org/d/hkh9-ch92</b></br></br>
- API data.nola.gov | Last Updated 2016-01-13T16:04:31.000Z
This data set includes the homeless point in time counts for New Orleans Continuum of Care and the Continuums of Care in other benchmark cities including: Atlanta (GA), Miami (FL), Tampa (FL), Nashville (TN), Memphis (TN), Raleigh (NC). Baton Rouge (LA), Oklahoma City (OK), and Louisville (KY). Data is provided annually beginning in 2005.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-06-22T17:47:21.000Z
Median Class Size Grades 7-11 Science Math Language By District 2010
- API data.brla.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-16T11:03:51.000Z
This dataset is a combination of attribute information from the master address table that is associated with the center point of building footprints. If there is no building, then the point is the center of the lot. The address information comes from a variety of sources including Public Works building permits, E-911 telephone database, Polk City Directory, and field data collection.