- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
The high school graduation rate of Lafayette, LA was 85.80% in 2013.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Lafayette, LA
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-06T16:41:02.000Z
Data from the American Community Survey 2014 on all LOC member cities. This dataset includes select information for education, health and transportation statistics.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2016-09-02T22:00:04.000Z
Data for the 2016 SDC Survey. NOTE: Some data (such as residential and non-residential fees) are based on an example given to member cities in the survey. The example is provided in the attached survey.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-02-06T20:50:54.000Z
Population Data from Portland State University Center for Population Research
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2018-02-27T18:36:48.000Z
This data comes from the 2018 salary survey data. Please notethe following: 1. Where able, the data has been altered to reflect the annual pay of the average employee in this city and in this position based on the city's salary range. 2. Not all salaries and wages of less than 1 FTE could be confirmed. As a result, some salaries for positions with less than 1 FTE are either the annual equivelant or the actual pay of the employee throughout a year (ex. if an employee would make $50,000 as a full time employee but only works half-time, some cities marked this as $50,000 or $25,000. 3. Educational attainment often was provided with a minimum education and experience as well as a preferred level. The minimum of both categories are provided.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-09T17:17:43.000Z
Data from the American Communities Survey 2014. This data includes information on household income, city industries composition, and class of workers.