- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The population density of Lafayette, LA was 2,570 in 2018.
Geographic and Population Datasets Involving Lafayette, LA
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2016-08-08T23:16:13.000Z
Information provided by respondent cities through the 2016 LOC Infrastructure Survey. Data is and aggregation of capital projects needs for the next 20 years.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-06T16:41:02.000Z
Data from the American Community Survey 2014 on all LOC member cities. This dataset includes select information for education, health and transportation statistics.
New Brunswick Population Characteristics 1986 -2006 / Caractéristiques de la population du Nouveau-Brunswick 1986 -2006gnb.socrata.com | Last Updated 2019-07-12T13:06:01.000Z
An overview of population totals for both urban and rural areas of New Brunswick / Un aperçu des totaux de population pour les zones urbaines et rurales du Nouveau-Brunswick
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2019-02-15T20:09:45.000Z
The Certified Annual Financial Report (CAFR) is required by law to be completed every fiscal year by Oregon cities and submitted to the Oregon Department of State.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-09T17:17:43.000Z
Data from the American Communities Survey 2014. This data includes information on household income, city industries composition, and class of workers.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-02-06T20:50:54.000Z
Population Data from Portland State University Center for Population Research
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2019-04-23T03:41:20.000Z
City property tax data for all 242 cities (Updated October 2016)
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2019-04-23T03:41:58.000Z
Oregon Representatives and Senators by City for the 2015-2017 Legislative Session
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2019-09-04T19:17:18.000Z
This is the City Financial Data for fiscal year 2017. Note that this data has been expanded for FY2018 to include more detailed breakdown of city finances.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2019-04-23T03:40:16.000Z
Using state projections, the League has produced per capita estimates of State Shared Revenues for cities to use in preparing their budgets.