- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The population count of South Portland, ME was 25,397 in 2016.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving South Portland, ME
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-31T18:29:13.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API data.transportation.gov | Last Updated 2018-11-09T20:33:25.000Z
This set of data files was acquired under USDOT FHWA cooperative agreement DTFH61-11-H-00025 as one of the four test data sets acquired by the USDOT Data Capture and Management program.The freeway data consists of two months of data (Sept 15 2011 through Nov 15 2011) from dual-loop detectors deployed in the main line and on-ramps of a Portland-area freeway. The section of I-205 NB covered by this test data set is 10.09 miles long and the section of I-205 SB covered by this test data set is 12.01 miles long The data includes: flow, occupancy, and speed.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:38:04.000Z
Number Of Minor Effect Illnesses From Exposure To All Pesticides By States
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-09-10T19:27:23.000Z
Contains the main body of the “Development Data Book” as of January 1, 2016. The Development Data Book lists all of the Authority's Developments alphabetically and includes information on the development identification numbers, program and construction type, number of apartments and rental rooms, population, number of buildings and stories, street boundaries, and political districts.
- API data.usaid.gov | Last Updated 2018-11-09T22:55:17.000Z
The Mozambique Population-Based Survey (PBS) provides a comprehensive assessment of the current status of agriculture and food security in two provinces, Zambizia and Nampula. These areas were selected based on national estimates that indicate that the incidence of poverty, malnutrition, and stunting among children less than five years of age is disproportionately high. These provinces are adjacent to three of the country's main trade corridors: Nacala (linking Mozambique to Malawi and Zambia), Beira (linking Mozambique to Zimbabwe), and the N1 (key North-South road connecting Nacala and Beira corridors). This spreadsheet describes the women in the household surveyed.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:59:52.000Z
Incidence Of Brain And Central Nervous System Cancer Age 15 Under Per 1,000,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:55:38.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Pancreatic Cancer Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:35:10.000Z
Rates Of Esophageal Cancer Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:59:10.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Larynx Cancer Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-09-29T20:19:54.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Leukemia Per 100,000 All States