- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The population density of Baltimore, MD was 7,657 in 2017.
Geographic and Population Datasets Involving Baltimore, MD
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2020-12-17T16:18:10.000Z
Includes accidents that occured on MD Transportation Authority (MDTA) facilities, or were within a concurrent jurisdiction and were responded to by MDTA Police. MDTA facilities are the Francis Scott Key Bridge (I-695), John F. Kennedy Memorial Highway (I-95), Thomas J. Hatem Memorial Bridge (US 40), Fort McHenry Tunnel (I-95), Baltimore Harbor Tunnel (I-895), the Bay Bridge (US 50/301), Governor Harry W. Nice Memorial Bridge (US 301), and Intercounty Connector (ICC/MD200). MDTA Police are also responsible for accidents at BWI Airport and the Port of Baltimore. This dataset will be updated monthly by the MD Transportation Authority
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2020-09-02T21:55:43.000Z
Resident population density for Maryland and Jurisdictions per square mile from 2010 to 2019. Source: U.S. Bureau of Census
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2019-12-13T12:53:02.000Z
Population profile - total, rate of change, age, and density.
MDOT/MVA Electric and Plug-in Hybrid Vehicle Registrations by County as of each month end from July 2020 to April 2021opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2021-05-03T21:24:51.000Z
Total number of electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles with active MD registrations by county as of each month end from July 2020 to April 2021
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2020-08-27T21:49:44.000Z
Total Change in Resident Population in Maryland and its Jurisdictions by year from 2010 to 2019
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2019-11-15T14:47:58.000Z
Population and income profile - totals, median household.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2021-05-14T15:47:52.000Z
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2020-07-29T14:57:23.000Z
Dataset contains counts of toll transactions collected by the MD Transportation Authority at its eight toll facilities.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2020-08-28T23:36:47.000Z
Domestic Migration in Maryland and its Jurisdictions from 2001 to 2019. Domestic migration will also include the net change in group quarters population, source: Population Division, U.S. Census bureau, March 2020.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-06T13:25:19.000Z
This is the weighted prevalence of 1,276 schoolchildren. 1,276 out of 1,280 cases examined had prevalence available. One out of 1,276 cases had grade information missed, 564 were in Kindergarten and 711 in 3rd grade. Prevalence is defined as occurrence of any caries among all selected population. Mean is the average number of teeth with caries among students with caries in the selected population. Region Identifiers and Constituent Counties: Western (Allegany, Frederick, Garrett, Washington); Central D.C. (Howard, Montgomery, Prince George’s); Southern (Calvert, Charles, St. Mary’s); Central Baltimore (Anne Arundel, Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Carroll, Harford); Eastern Shore (Caroline, Cecil, Dorchester, Kent, Queen Anne’s, Somerset, Talbot, Wicomico, Worcester).