- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
The college graduation rate of College Park, MD was 48.30% in 2016.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving College Park, MD
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-16T13:04:39.000Z
K-12 and higher education - enrollment, graduates, expenditures, institutions.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-05-16T12:34:02.000Z
K-12 and higher education - expenditures, institutions, and attainment.
- API data.montgomerycountymd.gov | Last Updated 2016-05-19T19:23:18.000Z
Montgomery College Student Enrollment Data Update Frequency: Annually
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-07-13T21:43:45.000Z
This dataset shows broad performance metrics for education for Maryland as a whole, from School Years 2005/2006 to 2013/2014. Data are provided by the Maryland State Department of Education (MSDE) and were originally submitted to the Governor's Office.
- API data.montgomeryschoolsmd.org | Last Updated 2016-01-21T18:59:24.000Z
2012-2013 All Schools - Mobility, attendance and drop-out rates. Percentage of students meeting University System of Maryland entrance requirements, and grade 12 graduation documented decisions.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-06-06T16:29:33.000Z
An aggregated, multi-agency data set with information on college degrees, statewide degree attainment, average school facility age, school facility maintenance evaluation, and Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) and Small-Business Reserve (SBR) program participation. The data set contains data from the Maryland Higher Education Commission (MHEC), the US Census Bureau, the Inter-Agency Council on School Construction (IAC), and the Governor's Office of Minority Affairs (GOMA)
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-02-27T16:43:52.000Z
Maryland county data for population, gender, race, labor force, educational attainment, income, poverty, households and housing units. Data Source: 2012 -2016 American Community Survey, 5 Year estimates. U.S. Census Bureau, released December 2017. Is updated annually for the 5 year period.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-02-21T23:52:27.000Z
Maryland Senate Districts data for population, gender, race, labor force, educational attainment, income, poverty, households and housing units. Data Source: 2012 -2016 American Community Survey, 5 Year estimates.
- API data.montgomerycountymd.gov | Last Updated 2018-05-18T09:55:29.000Z
This dataset contains any homeowner in Montgomery County, who operates a home-based business which generates more than five visits to the site per week, or who provides a non-resident employee, must register his or her business with DPS. In addition, all home-health practitioners and lawn maintenance services are required to register. Update Frequency - Daily
- API data.montgomerycountymd.gov | Last Updated 2015-06-22T11:56:42.000Z
The Levy Year 2012 real property tax rate dataset reflects all the rates per $100 set each year by the County Council. These rates are applied to the assessed value of the real property to derive the applicable ad valorem tax. The fully phased-in assessed value equals the full cash value of the property. The real property tax is levied annually on all taxable land and improvements. The tax rate schedule is updated annually. A detailed tax rate schedule for all tax classes is available by clicking on “Tax Rates” under the link for “County Taxes” when visiting the County website at www.montgomerycountymd.gov/finance or by calling 311 (240-777-0311). Update Frequency: Annually