- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
The high school graduation rate of College Park, MD was 87.80% in 2013.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving College Park, MD
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-04-14T16:06:48.000Z
K-12 and higher education - enrollment, graduates, expenditures, institutions.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-09-14T19:41:38.000Z
K-12 and higher education - expenditures, institutions, and attainment.
- API data.montgomerycountymd.gov | Last Updated 2016-05-19T19:23:18.000Z
Montgomery College Student Enrollment Data Update Frequency: Annually
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-07-13T21:43:45.000Z
This dataset shows broad performance metrics for education for Maryland as a whole, from School Years 2005/2006 to 2013/2014. Data are provided by the Maryland State Department of Education (MSDE) and were originally submitted to the Governor's Office.
- API data.montgomeryschoolsmd.org | Last Updated 2016-01-21T18:59:24.000Z
2012-2013 All Schools - Mobility, attendance and drop-out rates. Percentage of students meeting University System of Maryland entrance requirements, and grade 12 graduation documented decisions.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-06-06T16:29:33.000Z
An aggregated, multi-agency data set with information on college degrees, statewide degree attainment, average school facility age, school facility maintenance evaluation, and Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) and Small-Business Reserve (SBR) program participation. The data set contains data from the Maryland Higher Education Commission (MHEC), the US Census Bureau, the Inter-Agency Council on School Construction (IAC), and the Governor's Office of Minority Affairs (GOMA)
- API opendata.howardcountymd.gov | Last Updated 2015-05-05T18:36:38.000Z
A listing of all capital projects active in Fiscal Year 2015. This list includes multi-year data and was extracted in March 2015. The fiscal year of each project represents the year it was first funded in the Capital Budget. The financial figures represent all funds spent and encumbered (reserved) and budgeted for each capital project. **Note: the budgeted amounts for School Projects differ slightly from those in the Capital Budget, as funding received from the State Aid for Public Schools program and various developer contributions, totaling $185,335,000, is not included.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-03T15:37:01.000Z
Statewide employment by industry from the Quarterly Census of Employment and Wages
- API data.montgomerycountymd.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-19T09:55:32.000Z
This dataset contains any homeowner in Montgomery County, who operates a home-based business which generates more than five visits to the site per week, or who provides a non-resident employee, must register his or her business with DPS. In addition, all home-health practitioners and lawn maintenance services are required to register. Update Frequency - Daily
- API data.montgomerycountymd.gov | Last Updated 2015-06-22T11:56:42.000Z
The Levy Year 2012 real property tax rate dataset reflects all the rates per $100 set each year by the County Council. These rates are applied to the assessed value of the real property to derive the applicable ad valorem tax. The fully phased-in assessed value equals the full cash value of the property. The real property tax is levied annually on all taxable land and improvements. The tax rate schedule is updated annually. A detailed tax rate schedule for all tax classes is available by clicking on “Tax Rates” under the link for “County Taxes” when visiting the County website at www.montgomerycountymd.gov/finance or by calling 311 (240-777-0311). Update Frequency: Annually