- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The population count of Boston, MA was 629,182 in 2013.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Boston, MA
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-01-30T15:34:21.000Z
"Ratio of Homeless Population to General Population in major US Cities in 2011. *This represents a list of large U.S. cities for which DHS was able to confirm a recent estimate of the unsheltered population. A 2011 result is available for Seattle, WA, Miami, FL, and Boston, MA.. 2011 results are not yet available for the other cities, and their 2009 data are displayed in this chart. General population figures are 2010 estimates in New York, San Francisco, and Chicago, and 2009 estimates elsewhere."
- API data.mass.gov | Last Updated 2016-12-19T20:14:43.000Z
Municipal Cherry Sheet Assessments are the official notification of estimated charges to municipalities from the regional authorities and/or the state to be assessed over the upcoming year. The purpose of Municipal Cherry Sheet Assessments is to ensure that local budgets reflect realistic estimates of the amounts that will be assessed upon local governments to pay for a variety of state or sub-state programs in which they participate. For more detailed information, please refer to DLS’ Cherry Sheet Manual.