- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The population rate of change of Brockton, MA was 0.37% in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Brockton, MA
- API data.mass.gov | Last Updated 2016-12-19T20:14:43.000Z
Municipal Cherry Sheet Assessments are the official notification of estimated charges to municipalities from the regional authorities and/or the state to be assessed over the upcoming year. The purpose of Municipal Cherry Sheet Assessments is to ensure that local budgets reflect realistic estimates of the amounts that will be assessed upon local governments to pay for a variety of state or sub-state programs in which they participate. For more detailed information, please refer to DLS’ Cherry Sheet Manual.