- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
The high school graduation rate of Cambridge, MA was 93.70% in 2013.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Cambridge, MA
- API data.cambridgema.gov | Last Updated 2018-09-12T20:26:38.000Z
This data set indicates how many people employed in Cambridge are covered by the unemployment insurance compensation system, the number employed by economic sector, and how much these workers earn. The data covers the work force in Cambridge, regardless of their place of residence, and are taken from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Executive Office of Labor and Workforce Development, ES-202 Series based on the requirements set forth in the Massachusetts Employment Security Law and the Compensation for Federal Employees Law. Note that the unemployment compensation system does cover all workers, excluding groups such as the self-employer, religious workers and some domestic workers. This data set assigns workers to sectors using the North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS) code system. Prior to 2001 only the Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) system was used to assign workers to sectors. Older, historic data is available in the open data set "Cambridge Workforce By Industry: 1967 - 2001". The 2001 figures summarize the same raw data but are recoded to NAICS here. Note that Natural Resources and Mining establishments are not included in the industry breakdown but are included in total employment.
- API data.cambridgema.gov | Last Updated 2017-03-13T21:03:10.000Z
This year, Massachusetts will be offering registered voters the chance to cast their ballots prior to Election Day, November 8th, 2016. Early voting will be available at five (5) locations in the City of Cambridge. This alternate voting option will be available from October 24th to November 4th, for all registered voters of the City of Cambridge. For more information including Early Voting by mail, please visit the Cambridge Election Commission, 51 Inman Street, call (617)349-4361 or visit our website at www.cambridgema.gov/election