- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The population count of Fall River, MA was 88,756 in 2014.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Fall River, MA
- API data.cambridgema.gov | Last Updated 2017-11-14T10:02:42.000Z
Approved building permits for commercial buildings and multifamily homes. The PLANNUMBER column uses "BLDC" to indicate commercial buildings and "BLDM" to indicate multifamily homes. Building permits are issued to licensed construction supervisors and enable recipients to construct, alter, or demolish a structure or install a sign. The building permit must be obtained from Cambridge's Inspectional Services Department before the start of any work and must be prominently posted at the job site. This dataset includes building permits for the construction of renovation of commercial buildings.
- API data.mass.gov | Last Updated 2016-05-26T13:56:59.000Z
The Annual City and Town Financial Report, Schedule A, is a year-end statement of revenues and other financing sources, expenditures and other financing uses, changes in fund balances, certain balance sheet and other information. Under state statute, the Director of Accounts is required to collect this information from all communities by October 31 each year. Part I is a report of all taxes, state aid and unrestricted local receipts, including all school related revenue, but exclusive of general and education offsets. All revenue is reported on a net basis, that is, after adjusting for refunds. Revenues are reported on a cash basis for all categories, with the exception of Real and Personal Property Taxes and Earnings on Investments.